Planning 2014 Bonaire Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There will be group Bonaire trips. I don't who all & when they'll be announced, but it's a very popular group trip destination.

I've been to Bonaire 7 times; the 1'rst 4 were with a group led by one of my instructors. Since then, and knowing the basics, I find it quite simple to book on my own.

Out of curiosity, what advantages are you seeking in going with a group? Especially since you're apparently willing to go with a group of strangers you have no prior affiliation with. You may not need a group as much as you might think, especially since you're dive count suggests you're seasoned.

Richard.

A few years back I went with Scubaland. We stayed at Buddy's and had a fantastic time. Just thought I'd do the group trip thing again but I'll start checking out other options.

I'm looking for another trip in early February - my usual buddies are seriously thinking of bailing for 2014. We do Bonaire side mount though, and most of our dives include deep (100"+) and moderate decompression profiles. If you're up for that - lets talk.

Thanks everyone for the info. I'll be checking out the websites provided. Thanks bogrady, I'll give it some thought.

I want to go to Bonaire next year, spring/early summer time frame. I dive, my wife does not. (I know. I've spent 33 yrs trying to convince her). I've been checking out the Austin dive shop websites and haven't had any luck finding one that has a trip planned at that time. Scubaland used to but no more. Does anyone know of a shop that does? Thanks in advance...

Try Tom's Dive Shop .....Tom's Dive & Swim - Central Texas Source for Scuba Vacations, Gear and Lessons Austin, Tx Great group travel!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom