VIDEO:The Pinthis 2013 MA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tampico_ED

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

Finally there was a weather break and we've logged our first dive of the season...yeah I know. Well, in any case we had a great time at the Pinthis - sad to say that in the last three years it really has collapsed. We did one tank and could not inspect the other side...but it looks like you cannot penetrate anymore (at least in a safe way). The vis between 25-35 ft...maybe more...I still not fully understand my Oceanic VT4 but my buddies reported - if not mistaken- 49oF at depth. Thanks so much to Capitan Earl for taking us there the best dive on this year !

p.s. It is rough edited no much time to get fancy!

UW The Pinthis 2013 Ed Velasco - YouTube

Last edited:
Fantastic video! Love the music and editing.

Great job on the video and just got to love the thyme song . how deep is the wreck ?

Wow, great viz and nice video. Havent been to Pinthis in a couple years.

As alway, a very nice video. Thanks.

PTN

Thanks everyone for the comments. The wreck in a high tide would say is 92ft or so...low tide 88...not sure! We planned to go back but once again the weather stop us. Now that I have compared my early video (2008) of the Pinthis...it has really collapsed A LOT! do not delay a trip or you will not see it the way it is now. Ed

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom