Bonaire-Just as good as I remembered!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mb and I and her parents are scheduled to land in Bonaire in three days, 13 hours, 13 minutes (give or take air travel delays) for two weeks at Den Laman.

Let's see... Her parents are joining us at tonight's pool fun dive night to get a last-minute gear check. I've just finished going back over BSDME (both 5th and 6th editions). I just need to viz my pony, finish the last of the milk, top off the kitties' food and water, and schedule the official house key handover ceremony. Oh, and read *everything* recent about Bonaire, not to mention watch *all* the recent videos.

*GAH!* Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we *there* yet?!?

(Now, if only someone can schedule a Manta to happen to fly by one of our dives...)

mb and I and her parents are scheduled to land in Bonaire in three days, 13 hours, 13 minutes (give or take air travel delays) for two weeks at Den Laman.
ClayJar, we'll still be here, so you'll have to look for us. Husband is 6'4", bald, with a 1/2 sleeve Koi tattoo on left arm. I'm 5'7", blonde pony tail, with a Flame Angel tattooed on my right shoulder. You can find us every afternoon around 3ish on the dock getting ready to dive Bari! If the Frog Fish is still around, we'll have to show you where to find him. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom