Hello from eastern Pa.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

S_Brown

Registered
Reaction score
I've been lurking these forums for awhile and finally decided to join today. I am located in Easton, Pa and I dive Dutch Springs recreationally and also the Delaware River and the Lehigh river as a PSD. I find that every time I enter the water I learn something new.

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

I've always wanted to dive Dutch Springs.

Good Luck & Good Diving.

I am at Dutch Springs many a weekend during the summer and will be up there next weekend (July 13 & 14) for the Hollis Demo Days (and Oceanic, Aeris, etc.). Stop over the peninsula side and say hi if you are there.

I am at Dutch Springs many a weekend during the summer and will be up there next weekend (July 13 & 14) for the Hollis Demo Days (and Oceanic, Aeris, etc.). Stop over the peninsula side and say hi if you are there.
Sounds good. I heard LVDC is going to start carrying Hollis, too.
I'm guessing you also know George and Bonney, too then? He's a NAUI course director, too.

I know Steve and Dottie, the owners, I am sure they have introduced me to George and Bonney and one social event or the other, but I am drawing a blank right now.

I know Steve and Dottie, the owners, I am sure they have introduced me to George and Bonney and one social event or the other, but I am drawing a blank right now.
Yeah, Steve and Dottie are the owners of LVDC.....I just figured you and George would know each other due to both of you being NAUI course directors....no big deal...

Back
Top Bottom