View from the wet side

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paulthenurse

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Action shot of Lobster.Saw.Us on her inaugeral dive trip. That is Boston Light in the background. I got a huge dive flag and rigged it up on the cabin top. It probably won't keep any of us safe from the idiots in the world but it make me feel like at least I tried.
Picture courtesy of Don Ferris.
PTN

Attachments

• 6-25-13BostonLight4.jpg
    6-25-13BostonLight4.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 170
Looks good !!

Thanks Dave.
We'll be up on the North Shore all weekend, got a slip at Popes Landing for Fri & Sat night. Will be hitting Halfway, Boo Hoo, Paddock, SNL and wherever else looks good. Will you be out? I monitor channel 68/69.

PTN

Paul, boat looks great. Since I am from the area shall have a blueberry wheat beer and drink to that successful first dive you had on her.

Hi Paul , My boat had a problem , took a while to figure out , after the carbs were cleaned we found that the magnets under the fly wheel let go, waiting on a rebuild kit .

Hi Paul , My boat had a problem , took a while to figure out , after the carbs were cleaned we found that the magnets under the fly wheel let go, waiting on a rebuild kit .
That sucks. We'll be up on the north shore all weekend, gimme a shout if you start to get withdrawal symptoms.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom