Did anyone dive today ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A little bit late with the feedback....but was on a Cape Ann Divers charter on Sunday the 16th. Burnham Rock and Paddock Rock. Very calm surface conditions.

Burnham was 82 foot max depth for 45 minutes. Water temp at the bottom per Suunto was 46F. Vis was really quite good at the bottom....I would say at least 25 feet and slightly better at certain points. Paddock was 60 feet max for 54 minutes. Computer says 54 degrees, but it was not that warm at 60. Water was definitely that warm up on top of the rock during the safety stop. Vis at Paddock was not quite as good.....maybe 15-20.

Here is a video I put together of the 2 dives. Note that on the first dive we were at 80+ feet for the entire dive with only my Halcyon EOS light (really too bright for video).....so lots of deep green footage. Still - it gives you an idea of the visibility. Burnham was very fishy :)

Cape Ann Divers - 16 June 2013

Great Job on the video !!!!

I'll be heading out with Boston Scuba charters on the 29th to Grave's Light. Eager to find out what the water's like up here.

Nice video. Looks like a great day.

PTN

Love the video. We got out Saturday at the Nubble maybe 15-20' viz with occasional sand storms, temp low 50's. We did see a nice Torpedo Ray and several Sea Ravens along with the regular suspects.

From Saturday.

RedAnemone.jpg

Attachments

• NubbleSeaRaven.jpg
    NubbleSeaRaven.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 152
Went to front beach Sat, vis was ok hunting was good. 7 bugs 8 flounder and a 16" cunner

Sure is nice to read all the dive reports !!! gets you all excited to get out there !!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom