oddball shopping question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ms. Ann Thrope

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This is probably a long-shot question. We've been on a bit of a flavored iced coffee jag here at home, and we have a trip to Cozumel coming up. One of us is thinking it would be nice to make our own while on the island. Anyone have any idea if the Mega or any other store sells Torani syrups or anything similar? Or if we really think we're going to be jonesing for the stuff, should we bring our own?

Not sure about Mega but there is a Starbuck's near Mega. Over close to Senor Frogs, Carlos and Charlie's, and the new Hooter's. Might be able to buy syrups there. I know my wife buys hers from Starbuck's here in the States.

I remember seeing flavored syrups like that in Mega, but I don't drink coffee so didn't pay enough attention to know if they were that particular brand or not.

Thanks for the replies! I thought I maybe remembered seeing the Torani syrups lined up at the Starbucks there, but I go to Starbucks (here or elsewhere) so seldom that I didn't even know the bottles were for sale vs. just getting used to prepare people's drinks. And if Mega has similar syrups, I doubt we'll care all that much about brand (although we'll hope for flavors that go nicely with coffee).

Back
Top Bottom