Apollo Bio-Regulator A-110 Nrx: Your opinion?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mortem

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi All,

I am new to the forum but would like your opinion about this regulator:
Equipment-Regulator Nippon Sensuiki Co., Ltd.
Does any of you ever tried it?
Beside the charcoal filter and the moisturer, how does it perform?
How is the breath feeling?
Would you recommand it?

Thank you :)

PM

I have a Bio-Filter on my main Reg and I LOVE it, I get intense cotton mouth without it and has made my diving so much more enjoyable.

the 110 looks to be a Apeks style 1st stage with the integrated Bio-Filter. I don't have any experience with the Apollo regulators.

I have a Bio-Filter on my main Reg and I LOVE it, I get intense cotton mouth without it and has made my diving so much more enjoyable.

the 110 looks to be a Apeks style 1st stage with the integrated Bio-Filter. I don't have any experience with the Apollo regulators.

Thank you for the feedback. I just order 2 regs A-110 Nrx and I will try them in 1 week. I may leave a feedback here if I see anyone that seems to be interested about it :wink:

Interested, always interested!

The internet gives all a chance to 'try' stuff, or at least here from people who do.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom