Next question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i wear either a wetsuit boot or knock off converse all-stars with a medium sized knock off jet fin. but then again, i have small feet. my wetsuit boots are a size small, and i have a 5mm neoprene sock.

Well the boots worked out nicely for both of us. I got a pair of Whites socks from our LDS for my wife to try out and she loved them. Her boots were not too loose at all. My boots were a bit loose at the end of the first dive but a tug on the shoes strings tightened them right up. So far I really like my Whites rock boots and so does my wife. I would recommend them to anyone. They did not feel real stiff when we got in the like I expected them, they were pretty flexible.

EVO boot 7 with Hollis F1 fins (Regular size fits 7-9) with spring straps adjusted to the tightest position

Please see my post if you are interested in more details of my current dilemma ; )

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom