Who is going to the Long Beach Scuba Show - June 8-9, 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Diver Rex,
It would be my pleasure to meet you!
I live 240 miles north so when I attend the SCUBA Show I attend both days. Not difficult to spot...Old, grey broken down diver.
SDM

Sam,

I will be in the LAUPS booth from 10 AM till noon. Stop by and say hello, or I will track you down once I am free of my booth duties.

Rex

Both of my films will be screened in the Film Festival. Cool. Found someone to split the cost of a hotel Sat night. Cool.

Hopefully Tom Wetzel won't see me (tee hee).

Although my Apathy Club is having their weekend getaway at the same time, I'm going to try and make the Scuba Show. Robert Arak makes it that much more enticing.

Elena and I arrived at LAX yesterday @ noon local time. The weather is simply beautiful and Elena's Aunt lives on a street lined with Jacaranda trees. Simply stunning! I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of a camera system which will make it's debut at the Scuba Show this weekend. Here's a preview: 360 Heros I'll have both the topside and Scuba brackets with everything courtesy of Snake River Prototype so we can experiment with it. No, I didn't bring any Scuba gear with me, but we should have enough fun with it dry! Drop by the SB booth this weekend to experience it first hand!

Last edited:
TeamCasa and I will volunteer to take the camera to the dive park Sunday if you want! You do have insurance, right? :D

---------- Post added June 5th, 2013 at 12:01 PM ----------

I'll be manning the SB helm Saturday afternoon :D

Glad you got the helm, so I can sit back and sip boat drinks on the sundeck! See you Saturday!

:swordfight:New member I will be there. coming down from Bay Area hope to meet you all.

I'll be there on Sunday. Bill, you can stand behind me and Tom W. won't see you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom