Underwater Gear Exchange

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've taken my first steps toward becoming a PADI pro and have been studying with scubaboard's very own mselenaous to become a divemaster. I've been having a lot of fun with it and we brought the GoPro to one of our pool sessions.

Enjoy the silly video that resulted! This is our underwater gear exchange

Last edited by a moderator:
This video is beyond awesome! Great job in capturing the moment and just how fun becoming a dive master can be! You and Jess will be awesome Dive Masters.

Love the music choice! Great video!

I agree, great music choice. This vid brings back memories (the music might have something to do with that, lol).

Great video! Good job!

It does, however, look exactly like midway through my semester-long YMCA Open Water (I & II) back in 86 :)
Brings back memories.

If you're not having fun scuba might not be for you. I'll dive with either of you any day.

Awesome! Congrats!

As a fellow DMC, I especially enjoyed the part where Jess goes floating after her BCD after taking it off. I just did my underwater equipment exchange on Saturday and had to swim all the way around my partner because he flipped the BCD the the wrong way before putting it on and I still had the reg in my mouth!

Great job! Best of luck to you in the future!

A

God does THAT bring back memories!!!! Great music too. Couldn't have picked a better soundtrack than that!

Definitely brings it all back! Love it! :)

I am pleased to report that Anne is working as a DiveMaster at Dive Alaska!

And Jess has been very very busy as the Science and Education Director at Coral Restoration Foundation.

<patting self on back>:D

Back
Top Bottom