There was a thread on why no magazine reviews for EDGE..here's one

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm super excited about these new HOG regs!

By the way, I'm sure you've noticed by now that a lot of these reviewers review based on price point. For example, even if your Edge Regs are only $200-300, and outperform many higher-priced regs, they will call them a "good value reg", even though they may be deserving of more accolades.

Either ways, congratulations! Just keep doin what you're doin!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm pretty happy with the review, in truth I was worried about sending them in. I have been pretty public with my intention to eschew spending big money advertising and the magazines understandably survive on people spending money on it. I was very happy to have my concerns and also experiences in the past (other days, other people at Scubalab, other brand I used to rep for) not happen.
I'm super excited about these new HOG regs!

By the way, I'm sure you've noticed by now that a lot of these reviewers review based on price point. For example, even if your Edge Regs are only $200-300, and outperform many higher-priced regs, they will call them a "good value reg", even though they may be deserving of more accolades.

Either ways, congratulations! Just keep doin what you're doin!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Made in Taiwan. We had told them Taiwan it must have been a simple mistake.

I think they had a find and replace error, all the under $500 regs that say made in USA in the article are made in Taiwan, maybe assembled here(partly) but made in Taiwan.
Says "Made in USA". Where?

I was on the test team that worked the regulators in the field. Very glad to see that this turned out well for your regs. My experience with Scubalab is that decisions are not affected by advertising dollars

I was very happy with the fashion the test was conducted.
I was on the test team that worked the regulators in the field. Very glad to see that this turned out well for your regs. My experience with Scubalab is that decisions are not affected by advertising dollars

Back
Top Bottom