Key Largo Duane / Spiegel Grove Wreck GoPro 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
This is my first nitrox, wreck and deep dive. Also the first time using my Gopro3 and diving in the USA. So everything pretty new. :)

I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1aqJcTO8SU

This is my first nitrox, wreck and deep dive. Also the first time using my Gopro3 and diving in the USA. So everything pretty new. :)

I hope you enjoy it.

Key Largo Scuba Diving Duane / Spiegel Grove Wreck GoPro 3 (Full HD) - YouTube

I liked the video.. A lot of firsts for one dive...

Seeing divers penetrate that far into a wreck with zero redundancy scares me...

I'll be doing the same dives in 2 days - and just got a GoPro3 black setup. Will post here and in the GoPro video forum, I hope mine looks as good as yours!

I'll be doing the same dives in 2 days - and just got a GoPro3 black setup. Will post here and in the GoPro video forum, I hope mine looks as good as yours!

Enjoy your dive. Its a realy gerat diving site. I hope you have less current than we had because of the current we were so exausted that our bottom time was only 20min. And when we were back at the surface the boat was gone because one of the divers released the rope an was drifting away. The boat caught him 1 mile away although he released the rope already at the surface. But no worries. Our Instructor told us that he never had such a strong current before and he is diving there since years. You cas see it pretty good at 03:20. The bubbles are moving more horizontal than vertical :wink:
Looking forward to see your video

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom