Sherwood Shadow BC - Size LG - New

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boardndave

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey All! I'm selling a brand new Sherwood Shadow BCD, size Large. I recently won this BCD in a contest, but don't have any real use for it as I already have two other BCDs. For reference, I am 6'2", 195 lbs and it fits me very well. My guess is that it would fit someone from 180-225 lbs and from about 5'10"-6'4" quite comfortably.

8CTIm2Il.jpg 09DM5hHl.jpg 382.2_Shadow-BC_full.jpg

$400
shipped within United States. PayPal only, buyer pays fees.

Some more information from Sherwood:

Sherwood Scuba's newest BC provides a hybrid design offering maximum utility and convenience. The new Shadow air cell gives you the added lift and freedom of a back mount BC, as well as the surface stability of a jacket style without the added bulk. The cleverly designed side pockets expand for extra storage.

Large Air Cell provides significant lift capacity (32-46 lbs.)
Four pre-bent stainless steel D-rings at the shoulders and waist streamlined accessory attachment options
Newly designed CQR-3 Weight Release System for easy insertion and removal of weights
Two expandable zippered pockets
Padded neoprene neckline for added comfort
Plush interior lining
Removable and adjustable sternum strap
AKONA Pro Kit Ready

Last edited:
Looks like it's time for another price drop. $350 ​it is.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom