Best looking wetsuit? Your thoughts..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mine... :wink: my adrenaline 3mm - well travelled and I look like an underwater ninja with my black tank....well I think i do anyway...its not a fashion parade down there is it?

My friend just recently got what I think is the most gorgeous wetsuit. She got it from wetwear, and I love the green fin socks and the crystal angel fish.

crystal suit.jpg

Have you seen the new Aqua Lung Twilight wetsuit color? I have the pink Aquaflex wetsuit, but I might have to trade it in for the Twilight!

[INLINE=left]http://women.aqualung.com/women/us/media/k2/items/cache/4965657af186b9092c7a96976ffe881c_XL.jpg[/INLINE]

I liked the old two piece black shark skin that were big in the 70's.... It was just bada$$... Today , I like that new one piece with the super stretch.... And the added color panels makes it a lot easier too see who is who...

Jim...

ooh wow i absolutely hate the O'neill ones lol...what's with a bib like patch at the front?

Love This thread!!! We have seen and made our share of suits, from mild to wild!! The possiblities are endless!! Working right now on the grinch and santa suits. Will post pictures when complete!!

nice lady.JPGron 1.JPGnew neptune ladies.JPGaquaman wetsuit.gifbatman.JPGcaptain america.JPGScubaboard Pete.JPG

Last edited:
camero suits from europe. look great with their anomotical cut, but only if you have the anatomy to fit into them (which I don't). Reminds me of that line by the CEO of Abacrombie and Fitch a few years back about their sizing being for the the young and fit "cool kids" or something to that effect.

best looking wetsuit is one that fits. seeing a blue shivering diver is not pleasant to behold.

I like the looks of my fourth element.

smoothskin suits were great in the day. seem to be the rage among freedivers and vintage types nowadays.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom