Silent World Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

smorneau

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Chris at Silent World has decided to move back to the UK and has sold the business to his former employee's. I wish him the best in his future endeavors. I also wish Kelan and Todd the best as the new owners of Silent World. I hope they can continue to offer some of the best tech charters in Key Largo!

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Are you serious ?!?!?!

Yes, Chris announced it yesterday over at The Deco Stop.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Great news. Best of luck to Kelan and Todd. I'll be putting SW back on my list of shops in KL.
BTW, Have K&L posted about this yet? Maybe it's a little too soon but I'd like to see their thoughts about the subject.
Again, good luck.

it's true,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

You were spot on!!

Hi all, yes its true. Guess Ill need to change my name here on SB...:)

Ive decided to focus entirely on CCR, both as an instructor and for my own personal diving career. The move to the UK puts me right in the heart of the longest established CCR market and within easy reach of the Red Sea. Plus Malin Head is now in my back yard and the channel is on my doorstep.

Thanks to all who sent kind words and to those and have contacted me personally over the last few weeks to offer their best wishes. Thanks also to those extremely loyal customers who supported me over the last 7 years in Florida

Chris, Just wanted to say HI, Bye and wish you all the very best !!! You have run a fantastic shop, and no doubt your legacy will carry on with the new regime. I take pride in having met you, and in being a satisfied customer of Silent World. Cheers !!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom