I'm having withdrawls and I need a dive buddy/buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1. I'll know which Saturday(s) in March I can take off real soon.
  2. The "dive boat" operation sounds really cool. Especially if you know where the nifty stuff to dive on is. One quick thought on offering trips to other divers besides your friends is to aquire appropriate liability insurance and legal beagle counsel.
  3. If you add the BBQ grille and a few sleeping bags, can you call yourself a liveaboard?

Sounds like you are going to be the TSDT PK connection!

Wow, it's uncanny how the description of Scuba Point at Possum Kingdom resembles the the description of Scuba Park at Travis...

Anyway, I too am interested and I am desperate to meet good divebuddies, but I live in Austin... where is Possum Kingdom lake anyway? So, when you all agree on a day be sure to post it and I'll try to make it. If Dee can get there I guess it is close enough for me.

BubbleSlinger

P.S. I am going to the Flower Gardens tomorrow (weather permitting) so just wanted to rub it in a little... nanny nanny boo boo! :jester:

Possum Kingdom Lake is about 45 miles due west of Fort Worth, it is about 210 miles from Austin.

Have fun on your Flower Gardens trip tomorrow, I'm jealous!!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya! Right now there's 9+ ft. waves going on at the Flower Gardens!

Hay BubbleSlinger!
Nice to meet you. After checking the weather forecast it didn’t look like you made it out. I’m scheduled for Saturday and Sunday on the Fling, wish me good luck.

mk

I would love to join this dive. I have just returned to the Houston Area and have not been able to get out on a dive yet. Since I have a Drysuit, the water temp not a problem. What are the dates for the trip?

Hey Codwater, we would love to have you. I have not set any dates yetmbecause I am waiting on a couple of people to get back with me, but as soon as I get a date set I will share it with you.:mean:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom