Looking for Dive Buddies Ka'anapali/Black Rock - AM or nite 4/16/13 thru 4/19/13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

norcal300

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Looks like my usual dive buddy (my daughter) won't be diving this trip (ears/sinus issues). We will be staying at the Westin Ka‘anapali Ocean Resort Villas North next week.

Since my daughter may not be able to dive I think I am going to skip the usual boat dives (with B&B) and just do some shore dives by the Westin Villas or Black Rock. My preference would be one AM dive and the rest nights.

I'm not looking for a guide since I have dive these locations many times. Any suggestions for finding someone?

Thanks

I know exactly where you are since I have stopped in and gotten mics gear from you in the past.

Wander over to the Maui Dive Shop, just across the highway from where you are staying, and let them know what you are looking for. I'm pretty sure you will hook up with someone there.
DivemasterDennis

Wander over to the Maui Dive Shop, just across the highway from where you are staying, and let them know what you are looking for. I'm pretty sure you will hook up with someone there.
DivemasterDennis[/QUOT

It looks like there are Maui Dive Shops north and south of the Westin Villas: any suggestions on which one I should try?

I will also need to rent tanks, wet suits, and weights. Now it looks like my daughter may be able to dive in a few days.

Thanks

Jerry

hope that you had a great vacation. We'll be staying at Westin Villas South next month. Did you carry tanks through the resort for shore diving? They've got a nice little reef right there but the beach hire was, as expected, overpriced just for tanks & weights.

Back
Top Bottom