Lost computer - REWARD!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

darylb

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Lost my ga

How about at least giving us a Ocean to start looking in.....:wink:

Jim...

Really... maybe even a state and perhaps a dive site! What's a ga while we're at it?

Friggin iPad!! Thought I posted a complete message. Trying again.

Lost Galileo Luna today - Venice Fl, beach, just north of Sharkey's. From the northernmost boardwalk in the parking lot, headed over dunes straight into the water. Swam on a heading of 280-290 to the second sandbar. Had the computer until I descended just past the bar into 10' of water. Got to the bottom and it was gone.

Searched extensively - no luck. No current to speak of, viz was ok but still no luck.

reward to anyone who finds it!

Friggin iPad!! Thought I posted a complete message. Trying again.

Lost Galileo Luna today - Venice Fl, beach, just north of Sharkey's. From the northernmost boardwalk in the parking lot, headed over dunes straight into the water. Swam on a heading of 280-290 to the second sandbar. Had the computer until I descended just past the bar into 10' of water. Got to the bottom and it was gone.

Searched extensively - no luck. No current to speak of, viz was ok but still no luck.

reward to anyone who finds it!

Does it have a locator function?

sent from my
Samsung Galaxy using Tapatalk 2

Some body'll find it....Nothing moves far there....No current......

Hope you get it back. I have been paranoid about the strap breaking on my Luna. I have a wrist lanyard attached to mine as a backup because of stories about lost computers.

No - it's a dive computer. Would be good if it had a locator but not sure how that would work underwater.

---------- Post added April 28th, 2013 at 08:01 PM ----------

Hope so! Moreover, I hope some honest diver who reads ScubaBoard finds it. :)

---------- Post added April 28th, 2013 at 08:02 PM ----------

Yeah, thanks. I hope so too. I think I'm going to attach it with steel chains if I ever get it back! :)

---------- Post added April 28th, 2013 at 08:04 PM ----------

Does anyone know how to point to this post from another forum here on ScubaBoard? I want to post in Lost & Found but rather than reproducing the post I'd like to add a link to this one.

Hope you find it. I have a dog tag attached to mine with my name and phone number. Gives someone the opportunity to call me if I ever lose it and it is found. Same thing for my camera. You can make them at any big box pet store for about $5.

Does anyone know how to point to this post from another forum here on ScubaBoard? I want to post in Lost & Found but rather than reproducing the post I'd like to add a link to this one.

Copy the URL at the top of your thread. Go to other forum. Start a thread there. Paste in the link.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom