iPhone 5 Underwater Housings by Watershot - PRE-ORDER & SAVE @ShootingUnderwater.com!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ShootingUnderwater.com

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
Watershot's new iPhone 5 housings are now available for pre-order at ShootingUnderwater.com and are expected to ship out the week of April 15th! The new housing is available in yellow like the previous iPhone 4/4s housing, a new Limited Edition white, and a PRO housing is available in a nice gunmetal grey.

i5 standard housing in yellow or limited edition white is availabe for pre-order at only $99.99, saving you $10 off the MSRP of $109.99!
i5Pro housing is available for pre-order at only $179.99, almost $10 off the MSRP of $189! The i5Pro automatically receives free shipping within the US! (all orders over $149)

Pre-order yours today to get in on the first shipment!

watershot_for_iphone5_3_5.jpg
Watershot i5 housing in yellow - Click for more info and get yours for only $99.99!
White is also available but not pictured. Click here!

watershot_pro_2_2.jpg
Watershot i5Pro in gunmetal grey - Click for more info and get yours for only $179.99!

watershot_4.jpg
The iPhone 4 and 4s housing is also still available here

Hi everybody and thank you for the good number of pre-orders! Unfortunately the expected shipping date has been moved back. We're now expecting to receive these on or before May 5th and orders will ship out immediately once the first batch arrives. All pre-orders should have received an email regarding this already. We're sorry for the new delay. Our first shipment should still has room to accept new pre-orders at this time!

Very nice I got to have one.

---------- Post added April 17th, 2013 at 03:54 PM ----------

The new iphone 5s I think will be coming out in aug or sept I will be getting one then. I hope the same housing works on this phone. Have you heard anything.

Hi Joel, unfortunately we probably won't be able to know about the 5s compatibility until it's released and tested.

This saddens me. I pre-ordered, but you won't be shipping them until after we've left for Hawaii. :(

Good news is these iPhone 5 housings are all scheduled to arrive, TOMORROW, Wednesday! All pre-orders should be shipping out tomorrow if all goes well.

Unfortunately the yellow housing is not available, but has been replaced by a black housing which seems to already be more favorable based on the number of pre-orders coming in!

Click the image for more info
screen_shot_2013-04-23_at_11.42.13_am.jpg

Back
Top Bottom