GLWC 2013 Spring Meet and Greet - April 19-21, 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wonder if it's any warmer than argon???
:D

Hey, its cheaper than buying an electric vest to keep warm in your drysuit. Based on the forecasted temps, I'll take any thermal help I can get! :-D

Sissy boy ... Man up! You're from MIIIII-chigan!

Sissy boy ... Man up! You're from MIIIII-chigan!

I've been diving the nice warm currents of north Florida's cave system. I now fully admit I have been Sissyfied by the warm cave water! :)

With that in mind... If anyone has an electric drysuit heated vest they are wanting to get rid of... I'd be interested. If you had TWO I'd be even MORE interested! (gotta keep the significant other happy too!) ...wait, this isn't the garage sale thread....

No M&G for me again :( In-laws are headed into town, so there's no way for me to dip for the weekend. Hope to see some of you at Gilboa this summer when the waters a bit warmer!
Better make sure those dry suits don't have any seal issues boys :wink:

I will be there Sat and hopefully Sun but I am not sure if I have the balls to dive it my dry suit is not here yet and all my diving this year has been in Cozumel and Florida so I am bringing my skirt just incase. :)

Many thanks to all of those who came and braved the weather to share fires, food and dives.
I had a great time talking with new, old and as always friends from all over the Great Lakes region.
Special thanks to Denny for the keilbasa and for accompanying me on my OFFICIAL Grimmace dive and for our scooter ride around the plane / helicopter.
Camp fires were well attended and the heat was greatly appreciated.
Conditions were tough vis till you got below 20' then the vis was around 40'-50'.
Surface temps were tough out of the water till Sunday afternoon.
There has been some talk of moving the date of the Spring M&G to May.

CamG

There has been some talk of moving the date of the Spring M&G to May.

CamG

I'm thinking the first weekend in May; that's two weeks later; maybe better weather.

Back
Top Bottom