Where to get certified in/near Sarnia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TotalNoob

New
Reaction score
# of dives
First of all my apologies if this post violates any rules, aside from the readme while registering I could not find anything on forum rules. I was interested in getting certified this coming summer but have had difficulty finding information on anywhere around me to do so. So if anyone could link me to a website, that would be awesome. If not then would it be possible to name a diveshop or individual trainer and possibly include prices and any other important information. I'm 17, and don't have access to a vehicle at all times which is why it isn't viable for me to go a bigger city. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I know its a lot to ask, and I'm sorry if this post is in the wrong place.

I believe the play it again sports store in Sarnia also has a scuba section and the store owner is an instructor. Once you get certified - drop me a note or visit Red Devil Scuba in Chatham as we have a pretty busy schedule throughout the year and would be happy to have you join us on some of our adventures.

Back
Top Bottom