Thanks to the MOFia - *sniff* oh shucks....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Happy Birthday Almity!

Have a great day sweetie...:D

D_B:
Happy Birthday Almity

You take good care of all of us and we all love you Almity :sappy: Glad I could be a part of this :)

... he he he ... we're a rather cheeky bunch aren't we :eyebrow: :D

I would like to thank my extended MOF family as well, because you are members of my family .. you guys rock!
Nice thing about quoting, it saves typing, what he said.

Just rang the Mrs to wish her HAPPY BIRTHDAY...:sappy:

YOU ARE SO SPECIAL GIRLFRIEND...YOU HAVE EXTENDED WHAT YOU PROVIDE TO THE SYDNEY CROWD ALL OVER THE PLANET...unbelieveable...9 PACKETS OF TIM TAMS AT AUD$50 POSTAGE TO THE MOF GROUP DIVING IN FLORIDA SHORTLY... :banana:

I love you so much...can't wait to see you on Saturday...you special thing you... I PROMISE I WILL NEVER HELP HUBBY LIE AGAIN

:eyebrow: :eyebrow: :sappy: :sappy: :sappy: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Almity, you are so welcome, my dear. I can't think of anybody more deserving, more generous and more caring of others. Hope you enjoyed your special day and you can't help but think of us always as we touch your heart under your gold scuba helmet.

Happy birthday. Glad you liked the gift!

Where'd she go?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom