Questions...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DCBC

Banned
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
It seems to me that the 'Commercial Diver' area had more that five questions posted within it. Is it now SB Policy to start erasing content?? We've had some good discussions, which are bound to be repeated as there's no evidence that they've ever been discussed...

Have I missed something? Am I coming down with Alzheimer's? Or are all the years of breathing Helium started to affect my brain? :)

Perhaps....Helium. In this area I see several pages of threads....

Maybe it's just not loading (that's all I see). Come to think of it, sometimes when I check on new posts (for example) and click on 'all new posts' only 2 or 3 pages are available?

A poster in "Underwater Activities" wrote last week that he thought SB had deleted several thousand pictures. I know him and he's not on helium.

I've changed my 'tread display options' and now see all postings. Odd that I never noticed this in the past!? Thanks.

Wayne

Wayne - maybe you took your computer into the bin with you :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom