P-Valve Practical Joke...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Having had a kinked hose on a 4 hour deco and a very full bladder, I tried my damnest to "blowout" without success. The suffering I endured was terrible and If I ever found that another person was the cause of it, they would suffer the ............... never mind........... they would pay the price.

Folks, this is one of my teammates and he would never actually do this. He does have a semi-warped sense of humor and posted the original thread with that intent....just a gag. He even told a couple of us about the joke on FB just to get a laugh. I was surprised to see him post it here on SB, and it was unfortunately in the wrong forum to start with. It was a silly gag, nothing more. This guy would never do anything to hurt or harm another diver. He's one of the safest divers I know. So give him a break for poor judgement or poor post placement.

It probably seemed like a funny thing at first thought. As you are starting to see, it wouldn't be cool.
A urinary tract infection is no joke.

Cheers,
Mitch

Are you saying we shouldn't pull your finger, then?

:outtahere:

---------- Post added April 4th, 2013 at 07:45 PM ----------

Folks, this is one of my teammates and he would never actually do this. He does have a semi-warped sense of humor and posted the original thread with that intent....just a gag. He even told a couple of us about the joke on FB just to get a laugh. I was surprised to see him post it here on SB, and it was unfortunately in the wrong forum to start with. It was a silly gag, nothing more. This guy would never do anything to hurt or harm another diver. He's one of the safest divers I know. So give him a break for poor judgement or poor post placement.

:stirpot:

Are you saying we shouldn't pull your finger, then?

:outtahere:

---------- Post added April 4th, 2013 at 07:45 PM ----------

:stirpot:

Oh boy, stirring the pot are we? At least it's in the right forum now....... :gas:

Oh boy, stirring the pot are we? At least it's in the right forum now....... :gas:

Cyprian, is that lighter fluid you are squeezing on that fire? I tried that with a BBQ once, and I can say from experience, that is a terrible idea:

100701-bbqfire-vlrg-10a.grid-4x2.jpg

Great balls of fire! Grill injuries can ruin your cookout - Health - Health care - More health news | NBC News

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom