For those who almost went to CSSP but didn't

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

francousteau

Contributor
Reaction score
Thought about going to Clear Springs Saturday? Looked out the window and skies looked "iffy"? Weatherman says 80°, but you think the water will be too cold for you? Well...NONE of those negative thoughts seemed to bother the 8 or so Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders who woke up early and made their way to Terrell for their OW class with Scuba Toys!! And...they looked almost as good in their body cinching neoprene as they do in their cheerlearder outfits....I said "almost"!! So what did you accomplish by staying in bed? As I was the only other diver at the Springs (besides the class), you left me...a YANKEE.... alone with 8 Cowboy Cheerleaders!!! What in the name of the Republic were "y'all" thinking????? :eyebrow:

Isn't fantasizing fun? How was the diving?

Impure thoughts, Impure thoughts.. and on Easter none the less. UDAMAN FRANCO, SO i guess your dive was spent on the rebreather, just under the Scuba Toys platform... :D

Isn't fantasizing fun? How was the diving?
This time it was for real! The last time though, I'll admit it... I thought I saw a mermaid....turned out to only be Aquatrax with his new fins & NO that wasn't fun :banghead:

Impure thoughts, Impure thoughts.. and on Easter none the less. UDAMAN FRANCO, SO i guess your dive was spent on the rebreather, just under the Scuba Toys platform... :D
Yes, I made 2 lingering stealth passes of that platform....and may have floated my # up to them on my lift bag :callme: Ok...that last part might be an exaggeration.

Yes, I made 2 lingering stealth passes of that platform....and may have floated my # up to them on my lift bag :callme: Ok...that last part might be an exaggeration.

That's my Brother! :cool2:

What is the temp at depth.....and what is the depth avg.?? Thanks

Thought about going to Clear Springs Saturday? Looked out the window and skies looked "iffy"? Weatherman says 80°, but you think the water will be too cold for you? Well...NONE of those negative thoughts seemed to bother the 8 or so Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders who woke up early and made their way to Terrell for their OW class with Scuba Toys!! And...they looked almost as good in their body cinching neoprene as they do in their cheerlearder outfits....I said "almost"!! So what did you accomplish by staying in bed? As I was the only other diver at the Springs (besides the class), you left me...a YANKEE.... alone with 8 Cowboy Cheerleaders!!! What in the name of the Republic were "y'all" thinking????? :eyebrow:

Pics or it didn't happen.

What is the temp at depth.....and what is the depth avg.?? Thanks
At the ScubaToys platform, the temp was HOT....& best viz I've ever seen there!

Other than at that platform...55° & a solid 47' depth down the length of the (N/S) trough with less than 1' viz in there. 2yrs ago, there was 52' depth in the same trough according to my log. I knew I had reached the bottom when I hit it. :idk:

Did any of the cheerleaders have insight into why Jerry Jones thought it was a good idea to give Tony Romo $120 million?
Hmm...let me think...NO...but since I was born & raised in Philadelphia...I'm all for the Romo deal!! Choker! :rofl3: Alright...my guys s*ck too!
Pics or it didn't happen.
You'll have to use your imagination. I'm sure you're used to doing that anyway...:eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom