Entire Dive Gear Setup, top of the line gear, excellent condition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fellers

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Unfortunately I can no longer dive due to a sever traumatic brain injury. So all my gear is for sale for $2500 OBO or will trade for quality 6" refractor with a goto mount
2 high pressure 80ci steel tanks; 230bar- 3442psi... XS Scuba $250 each
BCD: Sea Quest Pro QD I3 Size Small $350
Dive Computer: Uwatec Smartcom Quick Detach $300 (IR computer adaptor for dive logs included as well)
Wetsuits: 7mil Henderson Titanium H2 Aqua Silk size small. $200 (used on 8 dives)
3mil Down 130 size small $100 (used on 2 dives)
FINS : Scuba Pro Sea Wing Nova (white) size medium $120 (practically new)
Scuba Pro Twin jet Max with Spring foot retainer... Size Medium $120
Regulator : Scuba Pro MK25 / S600 ; Scuba Pro R295 secondary $400 (aproximately 50 dives on this setup) (armour storage case included)
Pony Bottle with Scuba Pro R295 Din regulator $300
Sunto BCD Compass with retractable tether.. $75
Hooded Core Warmers : Henderson 7/5mil Size Small $50
Henderson 5/3mil Size Small $50
Weights : Akona weight bag, two, 5lb... two, 3lb... four, 1lb... all sea pearl bags... also two, 2lb weight belt weights $50
Mask : Scuba Pro Crystal VU $30
Camera: sea life reef master mini with flash, wide angle lens, and case
All gear is in excellent condition and maintained by a good friends family dive shop business.
All cards for the regulators and computer are included as well.
Contact Jason @ 315-264-56one3
other gear I didn't list, such as wreck reels, safety sausages, whistles, dive logs, binders...etc, All included
Any experienced diver knows this is all excellent gear.
$2500.00 OBO
Shipping Cost will depend on where you are and how you want it shipped.
I have many more pictures and can take a pic and send of whatever you would like.
I AM WILLING TO SEPERATE THE GEAR. But selling it as one would be nice :wink:
DSC_0002 (2).jpgDSC_0005 (2).jpgDSC_0008 (2).jpgDSC_0011 (2).jpgDSC_0012 (2).jpgDSC_0016 (2).jpgDSC_0017 (2).jpgDSC_0020 (2).jpgDSC_0023 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Ponybottle and the reg for the pony bottle are pending sale...

---------- Post added March 25th, 2013 at 12:54 PM ----------

$2100.00 obo

Would like to see pic of the goggles.

hey there, how much for the wreck reel? Also if you have any knives or a rolling gear bag I'm interested. Has the pony bottle been sold then? If not I'm interested in that as well.

The pony bottle has been sold. All other gear is available still. The reel is a manta CR2 and the safety sausage is a 5' orange tube.
I have 2 knives. A deep see stainless steel wanoka and a xs scuba titanium beta alloy knife (with a locking sheath and leg secure sheath)
All gear is negotiable. Needing money after a severe injury so feel free to make me offers.

Back
Top Bottom