Hello from Boston

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fengz

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
A fairly new diver, and new comer to ScubaBoard. Looking for local dive buddies:blinking:

Welcome to SB!

There are a bunch of us around that dive pretty regularly up on Cape Ann. Best advice for looking for a buddy would be to post here New England when you're looking to go diving and I'm sure that you will have no trouble finding a buddy. There are also a good number of clubs in the area that dive regularly.

Hope to see you out there sometime!

Hi hi Fengz,
Welcome to SB from Santa Cruz CA. Let us know if you make it out to the left coast. We have some awesome kelp forests out here!

Thanks guys! lewisevans, I usually dive with East Coast divers in Brookline, and am looking forward to meeting you in future dives!

antattack, I've always wanted to dive in the great Kelp forests. Hope to dive with you guys soon!

feng

+1 on what Lewis said. There are tons of divers up in Cape Ann. There are people out every weekend that the weather cooperates year round. You shouldn't have any trouble finding buddies in the area.

Kristopher

Thanks guys! lewisevans, I usually dive with East Coast divers in Brookline, and am looking forward to meeting you in future dives!

feng

If that's the case, you probably know some of the same people I do and I'll probably bump into you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom