A few last minute Bonaire Questions..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great! The world needs more good airlines.

Off topic of Bonaire but on airlines. I just flew Frontier from Florida to Denver to California for the first time and will fly them any chance I get! I bought the next level fare up over the basic economy fare for only $20 and that got me 2 free checked bags, priority boarding and free TV/movies on the flight. The planes were clean, the flight attendants friendly lively and customer service oriented.

Glad to hear about your experience with DAE. They actually just changed our flights (both ways). Positive : we get to to a day earlier, negative: we have to start our return trip at 7am instead of 6pm, so pretty much no diving the day before :-/ As long as those flights go smooth I'll be happy though, leaving Friday!!

I flew DAE and they were great!

It IS sad, but that's the first positive review I've seen regarding DAE's US service. We are using Insel in April as the folks we booked thru said PLEASE Don't do DAE. I booked the air independently and while DAE was about $100. cheaper r/t Miami/Bonaire, they're just too damn scary!!

I agree. The boat dives, IMO, are great for access to the Klein Bonaire dive sites. I wouldn't pre-pay. The last few trips as a group, I only did half of the boat dives. I would rather load up a truck with tanks and spend the time doing shore dives.

That was my impression of it. I was basically just wondering if theres specifically something that much Different or special in klein bonaire, etc. , compared to the shore dives in bonaire that would warrant a boat trip? Thanks for the help all
We're in Hamlet 10.

I just realized that we will be neighbors that week. We are in Hamlet #11. If he is still there, you will see Charlie and his friends if you do any night dives on the house reef. He is a very large tarpon that likes to use dive lights to hunt.

If we see any unusually interesting things (seahorse!) on the reef I'll let you know. I heard there were 2 there at Christmas.

Hope it's a great week of diving. It's been 6 months since our last dive trip so I am counting the minutes...

Lisa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom