Anyone been to the Ghost Ship Festival in Milwaukee?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KJackson60

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Unfortunately I will miss the Our World Under Water Show this year. I thought I would try the Ghost Ships Festival in Milwaukee but don't know much about it. The WEB site seems pretty vague. Anyone go to this? Is it any good?

Ghost ships is a lot smaller but well worth going. We were at OWU and will be at Ghost Ships. OWU has lots of tropical travel stuff and Ghost Ships is mainly focused on shipwrecks. Two different shows. If you spot a couple holding hands wearing Great Lakes Wrecking Crew garb say "Hi" It's prolly my wife and I, See ya there

Ghost Ships is March 15-16. The 15th is a Friday, and they have an evening program. Like OWU, there is an exhibit floor and seminars. The exhibit hall is free, and the seminars are $20 in advance and $25 at the door. Still a pretty good deal. It is more local in nature, and I always enjoy it. The web site is GLSRF | 2013 Ghost Ships Festival

DH and I may need to head over and see this. We were thinking of heading down to Bonne Terre mine that weekend but could probably do it the weekend before or after. To spot us...just look for the 6'8 guy...unlike T Bix I won't be holding his hand because of the numerous callouses and my fear of PDA. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom