Ikelite Housing 6870.40/50 for Canon 40D and 50D (Plus 40D Camera?)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdcpa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
For sale is an Ikelite 6870.40 housing that has been upgraded. Housing works with both the Canon 40D and 50D

First Ikelite upgrade was to include utility for the 50D which included new button and new eTTL.

Second Ikelite upgrade was to include the four port locks and the focus light post.

Housing is in good shape and shows normal wear and tear. There is some surface rust on the tips of the closing clips on the front of the housing and on the housing clips on the back of the housing. There is also some separation of the finish from the bottom of the tray.

I do not note any scratches, but there are probably a few minor ones I did not notice.

Functions perfectly, no issues.

Never flooded.

Original box and hardware is included. I do not have the zoom rings.

Price is $700.00 plus shipping. CUSA only please.

I will post pictures later, or in the interim, please PM me with any particulars you wish to see in the pictures.

The serial numbers on the front and back do not match because the front is new when it was upgraded for the four port locks.

I also have a Canon 40D DSLR that I can sell as well if you need it.

Last edited:
This housing has been sold.

I do have another one that was purchased as a 50D housing that has been upgraded to the four ports locks.

It is the same housing as the one I had for sale, just newer.

Also, in great working order, with box.

And a 50D camera to go with it, if need be.

Please PM me if interested.

Last edited:
I can vouch for jdcpa, I purchased the 40d housing from him and have been very happy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom