May we start May?...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

May 25 through June 1........Hotel Cozumel, with my diving wife and DM Dan and his lovely wife.......Haven't committed to a dive shop yet....maybe Blue XT Sea or Aldora......gotta love those steel 120's

May 18-25. Staying at a place called Villa Princesa. First time in Coz, can't wait. Diving every day, group of 12 and growing!

Sharky & the lovely Mrs. Sharky at the Blue Angel Resort, diving with BA...May 17th-27th.
Dang. Looks like we'll miss you again. I don't have dates yet but week 1 or 2 in May is most likely.

wife and i will be there 5/16-5/26; probably do 5 or 6 days of diving with jeremy @ living underwater; am verifying exact diving days with him now; see everyone there; usually stay at fiesta americana

This is not an appropriate subject line.

You need something more like this;

May 2013: Mostest marvelous and magnificent group ever

I agree because we will be there, just not sure of the dates yet....:D

I've got me and 2 going 5/18-5/23.... Staying at the Sabor/Sunscape/whatever it's called now. Diving with ScubaByAlison..... we're planning a night dive on the 21st, need at least 1 more to make it happen......

Dang. Looks like we'll miss you again. I don't have dates yet but week 1 or 2 in May is most likely.

Yeah, I know, bummer. We were looking at trying to overlap, but unfortunately we had to put it off again this year until a little later...keep the faith brudda' we'll get the entire "Thundering Hurd" together soon! :D

Going may 25- June 1 for first trip to Cozumel. Staying at park royal. Still debating which of 3 highly recommended operators. Hoping that airfares co e down.

New to diving wife and new to diving me going May 23 to May 30 - Staying at Secrets Aura, referral dives with Dive Palancar, not sure about the rest. Will probably stick with Dive Palancar for this trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom