Is something wrong with me?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Will I'm only 8 wakeups away from the trip and I'm finally starting to show some signs of getting excited. Hoping to be full blown excited by the end of the week. :D

Last edited:
As a professional, I recommend...margaritas!

Speaking of margaritas does anyone have a good low calorie recipe. Would like to have some, but the sugar/calorie content of the normal one isn't good for me.

You know..I'm heading there next friday as well and usually besides myself?
I am anticipating the football game on sunday, as I am a big 49er fan..I suppose I'll get stoked next week!

You can have some of my FEVER -- I've got it bad :)

So bad, I just solved my equipment dilemma. Needing a computer anyway... I picked up a barely used Mares Dragon, Abyss 22 reg, and suunto cobra (integrated air)... all for less than 8 bills... shipped. And I have plenty time to find a pool to dive in to check it out. Of course... now I'll probably wear it around the house waiting for the trip. Can you imagine me sitting in front of SB, typing away, wearing a BCD and having a reg bit in my mouth? LOL.

We wear our BCD's on the airplane, them thangs weigh 8 pounds each!

---------- Post added February 1st, 2013 at 12:01 AM ----------

DiverG, feeling less excited about anything else in your life or is it just your Coz trip?

It could be low "T", get some androgel or something. Maybe a new convertible, mine's an '06 Mustang (convertible).

---------- Post added February 1st, 2013 at 12:06 AM ----------

I have fun blowing bubbles in my 4 foot swimming pool, I cannot imagine not getting excited about going to Cozumel!

Speaking of margaritas does anyone have a good low calorie recipe. Would like to have some, but the sugar/calorie content of the normal one isn't good for me.
Actually a "normal" margarita is just tequila, lime juice, and triple sec. Blending with sweetened fruits and using sugary mixers is an American affectation that has unfortunately migrated back to Mexico.

There's just no accounting for taste.

---------- Post added February 1st, 2013 at 12:06 AM ----------

Will I'm only 8 wakeups away from the trip and I'm finally starting to show some signs of getting excited. Hoping to be full blown excited by the end of the week. :D

Diverg, are you sure you are talking about a dive trip? (wicked grin)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom