Our World Underwater 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be there all weekend....I love the film festivals. Well worth buying a weekend pass!

I am staying at the Doubletree (everyone tends to find their way to that hotel!). :)
As for restaurants... Giordano's (yummy pizza) is about a mile away and they deliver!

Are they going to have the rebreather class? I would like to get into that.

I thought everyone migrated to the Embassy... Because of the free alcohol at happy hour.... (or at least until you guys got kicked out last year) :)
I have always somehow found my way over there for happy hour.....

We're in. We'll be at the crown plaza but we usually find our way around.

I will be there. First time attending. I do know that the location is pretty sad (International Motorcycle Show is held there too). I didn't sign up for any workshops, I am just interested in spending about 2 hours perusing the exhibits.

FYI. New to the forum but familiar with the area. There are new pubs, restaurants and other entertainment in an are behind the parking garage. Just walk through the first floor and you will see them. One of them is a Hofbräuhaus.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom