Mares M2, Mares Airlab computers and Iris USB interface

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hudson

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
All prices include free FEDEX ground shipping in the US. Will ship within 24 hours from MO - (east coast is 3 days, west coast 4).

Mares M2

200611_scubalab_04.jpg

Nitrox wrist computer, conservative Mares RGBM algorithm supporting deep stops. Uses AAA batteries, lasts quite a while even with backlight on. Claim to fame: besides having pretty much everything you need at that level, also has a gauge/bottom timer mode. Like new, other than plastic marring to be expected during regular use. (Iris not included, see below)

$135

Mares Airlab

airlab.jpg

Air integrated nitrox console computer (more or less the same computer above + air integration). Uses AAA batteries. Displays your air consumption and gas remaining in real time. Perfect for single task setups. Eliminates the need for console/pressure gauge. I still grab this when I need to dive a single tank rig since it's so convenient and it's nice to do an easy check on my consumption, but I don't really need it, so... Again, functionally perfect but expect usual signs of wear on the plastic. Comes with HP hose. Very similar to the newer Mares Puck.

$185

Mares Iris USB Link

USB - IR link to transfer log data from above to your computer. Works great, pretty straightforward device. It's the blue unit seen in the first picture above. I don't know if it comes with a USB cable but I'll throw one in :p

$55

Any questions, ask away, I respond pretty fast. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom