2013 Invasion Event Shirt Vote

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Your vote has been counted, you only get 1 vote unless there is someone else you are voting for.. Nice try

It worked for Leann...

I was trying to stuff the ballot box...but you guys are onto me!:eyebrow:

I'll go with two, um three, no make it one... Why did they ALL have to be so good??? I blame Rox for this! :D

I guess I'll go with #2 as my final answer.

Your vote has been counted

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd vote for 2 but I don't feel represented in the design :fro:!

I really thought you resembled the guy driving. Take another look. You might be one of the divers that tripped and your looonggg legs are hanging over the side of the bed of the truck.

Your vote has not been counted. Let me know if you change your mind.

Tracey and I vote for #3.
I would have voted for #2 but I also felt like I was not represented in the picture. And... I was bribed with beer by another invader to vote for #3!!

Your votes have been counted

I'd vote for 2 but I don't feel represented in the design :fro:!

I really thought you resembled the guy driving. Take another look. You might be one of the divers that tripped and your looonggg legs are hanging over the side of the bed of the truck.

Your vote has not been counted. Let me know if you change your mind.

LOL, all these guys have black wetsuits, mine is blue :wink: so I still don't feel represented! :joke: I vote for 2.

Your vote has been counted

Tamsey goes with #1, and I like #3. As usual... we vote against each other...

Your votes have been counted

Back
Top Bottom