Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SLC has nurse sharks?? I would guess aquarium dive but not with 3' vis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.......figure it out
It's a concrete lined spring filled with tropical fish including nurse sharks, a sting ray, and lots of other salt water fish. It's called the Sea Base.

I dove here.

cFgmX.jpg

Pelham quarry, knocked out advanced, deep, nitrox, and drysuit!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I dove here.

cFgmX.jpg

Hey--Paddy's Head! Where I got certified 8 years ago and also did #300 last June. Well, today I dived Santa Rosa Sound at Navarre Beach on the Florida Panhandle. 50F water, 12' depth and some artificial structures they put in the "marine sanctuary". Stripped down to bathing suit when dissassembling gear. Wouldn't be doing that today at Paddy's Head!

Just off the coast here in San Juan. Got a little sun burn. Sucks to dive in the winter. Wish it would warm up :wink:

Gylte brygge, near Drøbak, Norway. A refreshing 2°C near the surface and a nice 7°C at 18-34 metres. Two one hour dives with fair visibility, loads of pretty lobsters and other nice fishies.

Crystal River, we planned on drifting down the Rainbow River, but were to lazy to drive over to Dunellon. I ended up snorkeling...shoulder just to messed up...but hey I got some time in at 3 sisters and got a manatee bump in the back, sorta a head butt more like. Doc said to put ice on my shoulder. Does 72 degree spring water count?.? :D:p

sent from my samsung galaxy using tapatalk 2

Dove Palancar caves in Cozumel. First ever trip to Coz. Won't be the last...by far.

Yestersday -- Santa Rosa Sound, Navarre Beach, FL panhandle. Very boring dive except for finding one live adult Crown Conch for the collection.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom