Best meal by Restaurant in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now that I see Margs report I agree with you. Sounds like El Moro is the place!
It is a lovely spot but too chi-chi for a SB dinner where people are coming and going throughout the evening.

We went to Kinta for the first time tonight, and very impressed, loved everything we ordered.
Tuna tostadas and red snapper balls for starters, shared black risotto for main, and bread pudding (not your mothers) for desert, plus bottle of Albarino white wine and espressos came to 1000 pesos. Well worth it.
The food reminded me of Rick Bayliss' Frontera in Chicago, or Momocho's in Cleveland.

I appreciated the waiter's honesty in pointing out that they did not have fresh fish (only frozen) for the "catch of the day" menu items.
Stopped at Wet Wendy's on the way back to listen to the Jazz trio.
A great evening.

Paul

I appreciated the waiter's honesty in pointing out that they did not have fresh fish (only frozen) for the "catch of the day" menu items.

Well now that is interesting. I love Kinta and ate there twice last month, but the first night we got the wahoo and it was a bit dry and overcooked I thought. Maybe it was frozen?

Mission on 65 best steak...lobster with great prices and great service

One of my favourites has been Guido's. I loved the apple stuffed pork chop, and my wife loved the Zuri (beef tips). Went there this evening, and apparently the owner has moved back to the US. The menu has changed, and is now very much like every other place in town. Lost all the things that made it stand out, in my opinion. I'm going to miss it. Oh well, somewhere new will come along.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom