Haskel AGD-62

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Mike. I have seen that but I was hoping there was something a little more comprehensive :blinking:

Thanks Mike. I have seen that but I was hoping there was something a little more comprehensive :blinking:

I know I am in the same boat as I am looking to buy an AGD-62 and that is all I could find about replacing seals etc. the other doc I found was a sales brochure. Good luck! :)

I have sent a message to Haskel in the UK so if I get anything you'll be the first to know.

I've been through this exact process for my AGT15/30. There aren't specific manuals for individual models as such but more for the range/size. The best drawings are the HI ones, which are very detailed and nearly identical to the Haskel builds. There are old drawings of Haskels around but I wouldn't expect much assistance from Haskel, they contacted a local dealer, who contacted me with old plans. Talk to Peter at High Pressure Technologies or Ray at American Air Works, they will be your best sources of material. I have quite a few things but they all relate to the AGT but happy to send them if you like, just pm your email to me.

If anyone is in the same position I can highly recommend Peter at High Pressure Technologies as a point of contact.

Back
Top Bottom