January 2013, Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Sidne,

We're diving with Dive With Martin, but let me know if you'd be interested in some shore diving at Hotel Cozumel after your niece gets her cert.

Bill

We will be there Jan 10th thru Jan 17th----Hotel Cozumel---Dive with Martin.

Did anyone have any issues leaving DWM a deposit ? I am to send them a deposit to pre book my dives but always a little worried.

No issues whatsoever. Recently paid my deposit using PayPal and received confirmation/receipt from Paddi by email.

Looking forward to diving with them on Sunday!!

I have never had problems with any dive op in Coz, DWM and Dive paradise.(deposits or full payment)
In fact the one people I worry about are the tourists!:D

Did anyone have any issues leaving DWM a deposit ? I am to send them a deposit to pre book my dives but always a little worried.

lol... Thanks for the info!!!

January Can't come soon enough!!!:cool2:

---------- Post added December 29th, 2012 at 10:45 AM ----------

On a side note, how is the Snorkeling around the Allegro? If anyone knows, otherwise I will post in another section?

Hi Sidne,

We're diving with Dive With Martin, but let me know if you'd be interested in some shore diving at Hotel Cozumel after your niece gets her cert.

Bill

PM me and we can at least meet up for a drink or coffee.

On the plane now. Cozumel in 3 hours!

Well I just spent an hour or two creating a list for January but lost it all when I hit "Post" and got the error message:
"Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.
Please push the back button and reload the previous window."

Any one else who wants to create a list go ahead.

On Monday 31st Dec I plan on doing a shore dive around 4pm to get use to diving with a wetsuit and single tank and warm water again. This however depends on our making a 50 min connection in Atlanta with my wife in a wheelchair. Hopefully we will be at Hotel Cozumel by 2pm.

Back
Top Bottom