Adaptor to Fill Tanks...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

watercop

Reaction score
Anyone ever made an adaptor to fill scuba tanks from a fire department cascade system? I do know there are ready made adaptors out there, but would like to build it myself.

I have seen a few parts out there that might help me do this, but I am not too sure what will or will not work.

Basically, has anyone ever tried this? Any problems you found when doing this?

Thanks!

If its to be used at the fire dept. to fill your tanks, check with them first as they might already have one. I know the local station where I used to live offered fills for cheap, though that might have been because we were using the tanks to clean the rec center pool.

CP is just north of Austin (183 & 620). I will be in North Carolina starting Jully 10th but I can put you in touch with the guys at the fire station that houses our dive rig and our equipment, and scuba fill hose, if you want to come by and take a look or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom