Call Out

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

watercop

Reaction score
Our Team just got called to Del Rio, TX (near the Mexico border) for a child who has drowned. I am taking my laptop with me to keep things on the website updated... will update this post also.

Stay Safe!

We got cancelled for the dive... Child fell into water and drowned. We were about 2 hours into the drive to the dive site when we were called off. Family found the victim while free diving into the water while they were waiting for us to arrive..

watercop:
We got cancelled for the dive... Child fell into water and drowned. We were about 2 hours into the drive to the dive site when we were called off. Family found the victim while free diving into the water while they were waiting for us to arrive..
I know how taxing those long drives or flights can be on a team going after a child. Make sure you guys btake the time to debrief. It doesn't have to be just after an operation where problems can arive.

Prayers to the family and all involved.

Gary D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom