HOG Duroc regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

from what i understand its the same as the classic second stage, but just has a special edition red housing.

it is actually the same as the SE (Black) Second stage with a red housing.

That's like a case of "if it ain't broke, let's ,eh...............................change the color."

no, it's a case of "we like to make Black Friday sales fun for divers and dive shops" I REALLY enjoy doing something that is different for Black Friday and instead of calling it a limited edition and charging more I charge less and people get even more affordable gear than we normally offer (and at that we are the best bang for the dollar in the industry). Let's be positive!
That's like a case of "if it ain't broke, let's ,eh,...............................change the color."

no, it's a case of "we like to make Black Friday sales fun for divers and dive shops" I REALLY enjoy doing something that is different for Black Friday and instead of calling it a limited edition and charging more I charge less and people get even more affordable gear than we normally offer (and at that we are the best bang for the dollar in the industry). Let's be positive!

I was being positive...............I mean, that was a stretch for me (positive-wise).

Last edited:
Yes let's be positive, now think Switch back deal

Chris, what happened to the glow in the dark idea?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom