XS Scuba/ Highland Neoprene Pocket Shorts Without Drysuit/Wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FireInMyBones

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Curious: I am looking for a way to have pockets without wearing a wetsuit/drysuit. These look like a good way to accomplish this.

If I wear a size 30 waist should I get the small or medium size as these are designed to be worn over a wetsuit/drysuit.

Do they stay up well without the bulk of a suit underneath?

[sm]I posted this in the manufacture's forum also, feel free to merge if necessary.[sm]

I don't know about the sizing for the XS Scuba ones, but for X-shorts, you should order what you would order for a clothing size. I have to order much LARGER than I would normally use, to go over suits, so I think the sizing is not written with the suit in mind.

They would stay up fine, especially if you have any waist or hipbones on which to anchor them -- at least until you seriously load the pockets.

That is what I wanted to know. Thank you.

Hi to all,
and if I wear a size 33 waist should I get the medium or the large size (for a wetsuit/semidrysuit)?

thanks

I have a 31" waist...just got a pair of these shorts in Large. On my drysuit...they are barely big enough!!! I haven't tried them on my wetsuit...might be a bit baggy, but the waist won't be an issue as they do have a drawstring toggle.

I ended up with the Mediums and they work great. A bit baggy without a wetsuit or drysuit, but perfect on a drysuit or thick wet suit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom