Best LDS in Cave country to get 6AL80's Hydro/VIP for a reasonable price?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I see Extreme Exposure is trying to make a presence on the boards. Their first post on CDF was today too. :)

I noticed that as well on both boards. That's good. They are a great shop. I have not been in there in a while, but they hav ealways treated me nice. I have bought a few sets of Halcyon wings, an HID, and some tanks from them in the past.

Since I spend a lot of time at Ginnie, I called extreme exposure and worked it all out. Banked 32/36 made it cheaper for me in long run. The place i called was on wells road in orange park. Just don't want to throw stones. I still want to check out Live Oak and Cave Country shop. Thanks 4 the tips.

I see Extreme Exposure is trying to make a presence on the boards. Their first post on CDF was today too. :)

Make a new presence. :D We've been on the boards for years, even sponsoring some. Looking forward to becoming more active and involved in the online community!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom