DEMA - Vegas! Who's coming? Besides Netdoc...?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I want to come Vegas to spend my holidays with my family. So I want to known the details of an instructor that could actually help me to provide information about tourist destinations.

Chammyz Clothing will be attending DEMA 2012 Booth #1326, all Scubaboard Members receive 15% discount of entire order. From website enter coupon code: chammyz. Or feel free to call or email anytime to place an order. 760.744.9252 or email jody@chammyz.com.

I'll be there and though we won't be doing a booth this year I'll be wandering the floor with a backpack full of rum so don't hesitate to stop me and say "hey rum guy, I heard about you on ScubaBoard. Where's my rum?"

I'll be there and though we won't be doing a booth this year I'll be wandering the floor with a backpack full of rum so don't hesitate to stop me and say "hey rum guy, I heard about you on ScubaBoard. Where's my rum?"
Come hang out at the ScubaBoard booth with all the "cool" peeps :coke:
Feel free to let us help you with that heavy backpack....:rofl4:

Back
Top Bottom