Received newsletter but setting is off

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When did you set your setting to no? The opt out of the newsletter (once you've ever received one) is through the newsletter itself.

i'm fairly sure I opted out of it as well, several months ago and I just got the november newsletter... i haven't gotten them in months, and now they're back.

edit: and apparently by "several months", i mean over a year, based on a search of my email... (last one was Oct 11/11)

You opted out through the newsletter or through your user CP? I need to know this in order to get to the bottom of this particular issue.

Let me add... I don't send the newsletter... and yes, it has been a year since the last one...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I'm fairly sure I did it through the newsletter... but then since the last one was a year ago, there is a small chance that I intended to opt out but didn't and then just forgot about it since they stopped coming.

When did you set your setting to no? The opt out of the newsletter (once you've ever received one) is through the newsletter itself.

Opt'd out after the first time it was [-]spammed[/-] sent. Reading through the previous thread about this (from Nov 2010) I opt'd out via the newsletter as well.

I'll make sure you don't ever get them again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom