Cave Country Dive Shop certifies two new divers this weekend!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cave Chick

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
This weekend I had the pleasure of certifying two more open water divers. We had a great time going to the local springs for our check out dives! Congrats Jake and Curtis!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 198
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 164
Love the duckweed ... is that Orange Grove?

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

This weekend I had the pleasure of certifying two more open water divers. We had a great time going to the local springs for our check out dives! Congrats Jake and Curtis!
Good job Jake and Curtis! Heading to High Springs with a group Sunday to teach a Cavern course! :D

Woop woop! Congrats Jake & Curtis! Looks like you've got 'em in BP/W Marissa -- thinking ahead?:wink:

I like to start em out right! :)

---------- Post Merged at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:40 AM ----------

Good job Jake and Curtis! Heading to High Springs with a group Sunday to teach a Cavern course! :D

Stop by and say Hi at the Cave Country Dive Shop!

I was gonna ask where yall were, I knew OG didnt have a pool ladder. Taking openwater with a cavediver is cool. Congrats! Now sign up with Marissa for a cavern course in the spring.

This is at Catfish Hotel in Manatee Springs State Park! This is a great place to do your check out dives because you can dive the head spring and catfish so you have two sites at one location!

Back
Top Bottom