Mad Props to DRIS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Phohm

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Just wanted to thank all the folks at Dive Right In Scuba, ordered the basic 28# BP/W setup w/ Hollis Solo Harness. They called me the next day and told me they where outa stock on the DRIS 28# wing, asked me if 32# wing was okay which I said sure. They also gave me a 5% refund for being a veteran. The politeness on the phone was a welcomed asset. DRIS has just offically become my new LDS.

Thank You Again,
John

I have always go great service from them as well, I would highly recommend them to EVERYONE of my friends and students. I did not no they gave a 5% veteran discount, another great point to a great dive shop!

I have had nothing but fantastic service and fantastic pricing from DRIS, and I recommend them to anyone looking for on-line sourcing.

I received the equipment last week and finally got everything put together. Here's a couple of pictures. Most say this is some "High Quality H2O"...

Attachments

• IMAG0302.jpg
    IMAG0302.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 85
  • IMAG0301.jpg
    IMAG0301.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 80
Simply one of the best shops with a great crew. Good looking BP/W by the way.

Back
Top Bottom