Holiday Gift From Suunto---Free Transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buton

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I want to buy two computers...

i was thinking on suunto zoop it seems that everyone loves it....

but i saw today on the the padi sport diver magazine....

"holiday Gift from Suunto"

Free transmitter...Celebrate the holidays and your love for diving by treating yourself to a brand new suunto D9tx, D6i,D4i, vyper air or hel02 and get a WIRELESS TANK PRESSURE TRANSMITTER Free...

offer valid from october 15 to Dec 31...

so i was wondering should i go for the suunto D4i or Vyper......

will this be valid with any other offers on blackfriday? if they are...

nevertheless i will be making my purchase at black friday to see what computers are on sale..

Hi -

I just stumbled upon your post as I'm searching for info about the D6i, as I'm just about to buy one...

Can you give me any more info on this offer, as I'd love to get a free transmitter out of the deal! I don't have the Padi magazine, although I am a fairly newly qualified Padi diver. I'm in the UK though, so I guess this offer might not apply to me.

Thanks!

In this age of the Internet, it sucks that we can't get the same deal herein Australia!!!:confused:

I want to buy two computers...

i was thinking on suunto zoop it seems that everyone loves it....
or, you could buy 2 zoops for less than the price of one d4i or vyper air. Just sayin' - maybe a good deal if you were already thinking of buying one of the higher end computers, but if you were looking at the zoop because you didn't want to spend alot on a computer, well you're spending 2-3 times as much to get the free transmitter...

Oceanic is doing the same sale on the OC1, Oceanic I feel make much better computers. I would go with an Oceanic. We have lots to chose from.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom